2018年5月31日木曜日

Spicy food and health


What is spice?



Okinawa Soba (Okinawan noodle and soup) 
is delicious and healthier with spices
 (red pepper, chili source, & red ginger).


People who often eat spicy foods live longer. This finding is based on the research result announced from China. It is said that the possibility of living longer and higher more than 10% of the average life expectancy. 

By the way, spicy dishes in China almost contain chili. If so, it means that chili is good for your health. Well, the problem with this opinion is whether we should take chili every day or not.

Spicy is an adjective from a noun, spice. There are various spices in the world. Pepper, ginger, nutmeg etc. are also spices. Humankind has been using spices since the ancient times. 

Spices are important ingredients for making cooked dishes more palatable and tastier. Spices are also served as preservative by delaying food spoilage and as disinfection due to its antibacterial property. In general, spices are used as seasoning, and many more. However, spices effect of preservation and sterilization are actually mild.

For example, Okinawa soba (noodle) a classic menu served in the cafeteria and small eateries in Okinawa. When you reach the table at the cafeteria, you will notice the spices on the table such as, the Shichimi red pepper, Awamori Chili Sauce (Ko-Re-Gu-Su), and red ginger. We like to eat these "spices" with buckwheat Okinawa soba. This is how to eat Okinawa soba. Okinawa soba is a menu that uses spices well.

Spicy food is good for health

There are many spicy menus at American restaurants. Specifically, there is a famous menu called "chicken wing," which has a large amount of spices for deep-fried chicken. By the way, we love it myself. However, it does not have a good image of healthy diet.

Mexican food "Chile" seems like a healthy menu. It is because the ingredients mixed with chili peppers (legumes). Since “chicken wing” was originally "fried birds", and it is difficult to regard it as a healthy menu no matter how much chili is mixed.

Spicy foods and capsaicin

Various studies on spices and health effects have been conducted. It has been said long time ago that there are fewer incidence of cancers in areas with a high intake of spices. Bioactive substances, such as capsaicin contained in spice, have the function of burning fat. Upon ingesting capsaicin, the substance physiologically active, substance P near the pharynx (oropharynx) increases. This substance P also improves the swallowing function, and some studies succeeded in using spices to prevent aspiration pneumonia.

It also can improve digestion and absorption functions. In addition, spice has antibacterial action and a good effect on intestinal bacteria, reduce the risk of diseases such as diabetes, cardiovascular disease, cancer, and cirrhosis of the liver.

In this way, the good effect of spice has been pointed out in the beginning of this article. The result of the Chinese research that we introduced at the beginning of this article is shown here:

About 20 thousand (subjects) people followed-up for an average period of seven years. The mortality rate of those who had spicy food more than six times a week had a 14% lower in total death rate compared with people who ingested less than once a week. The cause of death from cancer, ischemic heart disease, respiratory illness had declined. This good health benefit was found to be even bigger, especially for non-drinkers.

Based on this result, what will happen to our health advice? We recommend that a rich diet incorporating spices as part of the dishes as well. However, since the original ingredients are important, use spices for vegetables and fish dishes. In addition, it should be used for meat dishes too. We frequently eat Okinawa soba at restaurants in Okinawa. Of course, it is also spicy.

Yasuharu Tokuda, MD, MPH & David Itokazu, MD


4 件のコメント:

  1. I have long felt a special connection with Herbal Medicine. For one thing is natural, Charlie we went to the same small college in Southern California — Claremont Men’s College — though he dropped out and ultimately enrolled at the Julliard School of the Performing Arts in New York. Had he stayed at Claremont, he would have been a senior the year I started there; I have often kidded that I was the reason he left when he finds out I had herpes. So my life have been lonely like hell all day I couldn't bear the outbreak pain, Tasha then introduce me to Dr Itua who use his herbal medicine to cure her two weeks of drinking it. I place an order form him and he delivers to my post office then I picked it up and used for two weeks all my sore was healed completely no more outbreak I'm honestly telling you this man is a great man, I trust him and his herbal medicine so much I'm sharing this to show my appreciation also to let sick people know there is hope with Dr Itua Herbal Made Medicine.Dr Itua Contact Email.drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com,Whatsapp.+2348149277967
    He cures.
    Herpes,
    STROKE.
    Hepatitis
    H.P.V TYPE 1 TYPE 2 TYPE 3 AND TYPE 4. TYPE 5.
    HIV
    SYPHILIS.
    Liver/Kidney Inflammatory
    Epilepsy

    返信削除
  2. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes,Shingles, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,HypertensionFatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Autism,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicitySyndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Seizures,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases,,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.
    Dementia.,Lyme Disease,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Lupus,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Chronic Diarrhea,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Autism,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / .  or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219.

    返信削除
  3. An eyebrow twitching is similar to an eyelid twitching. If you have ever experienced eyelid twitching, you must know how annoying it is. In this, eyelid muscles contract that most commonly affects the lower eyelid.
    Similarly, Eyebrow twitching occurs when small muscles in your eyebrows contract involuntarily. When this happens, the part of the eyebrow means the skin around your eyebrow rapidly shakes. It can last for just seconds or sometimes for several hours, and most of the eyebrow twitching can go without any treatment.
    But do you know why it is necessary to treat eyebrow twitching? However, general eyebrow twitching doesn’t need to get treated as it resolves within a few seconds or minutes. But eyebrow twitching for long hours may cause Hemifacial Spasms, a health condition caused by damaged or irritated facial nerves. This health issue can generally happen on one side of the face and can expand beyond the eye.
    Eyebrow Twitching

    返信削除